Whats included ?
* 1 hour live call with screen sharing session. ( the editing will be done in Lightroom )
* In-depth breakdown of how I edit most of my weddings in just 1 week in a consistent style regardless of the lighting situation.
* How to create a unique editing style that stands out and is consistent.
* Ocean Eyes Preset pack.
* 2 hours call time via Skype / FaceTime call.
* In-depth breakdown of how I approach and shoot weddings.
* How to stand out in a saturated market.
Does this sound familiar ?
* Client gets in touch.
* You send over pricing information.
* Client vanishes off the face of the earth.
* You send out emails with no response.
So now you are stuck in limbo worrying when the next booking is coming in.
Should you book over that date ?
Do you give up or chase the booking ?
***I usually send this email 2/3 days after my initial email response goes out ***
I have tested multiple emails over the last 2 years to try and find the best mix of wording and text to get a response , some are positive and some just give you closure that you are looking for .
This email I have put together has given myself and many others a very high response rate and has got me a LOT of bookings from leads that appeared to have vanished .
This email is not to be sent as an initial response but to be sent as a follow up to your initial response if you don’t get any answers. The email is polite , to the point and creates a sense of urgency which gets a response that you are looking for .
* The session time frame of 3 hours starts as of the time frame agreed upon booking.
* The session must not be recorded.
* If you cannot make the arranged date there will be no refund given ( you can re arrange at a suitable date for both parties if you give 1 week notice before your scheduled date ).
* Full payment is required upfront and is not refundable .
*** please note this only includes the technical aspects of photography and not the business side ***
If you are looking for dark and moody presets with that ” film ” style look then these are the presets for you . They are full of rich warm colours that bring your images to life . Don’t fear , If thats not your your “style” they are very easy to adjust as you go . I have tested the images across a wide range of camera brands from Sony , Nikon , Canon , Fuji and all only require small adjustments to get you great consistency.
The set will contain 5 colour presets variants and 2 black and white presets . If you are still unsure about purchasing the Ocean Eyes Presets just drop me an email and I will be more than happy to edit some of your images to give you a better feel for what they will look like on your work .
*** YOU ALSO GET 2 BONUS TEXTURES FOR A ” FILM” LOOK AND A “SOFTER” TONE . YOU ALSO GET 1 RADIAL FILTER SUNFLARE. ( These bonus features must be applied after you use the preset to work together ).
( Please note – In sending me over your images via email you are giving me permission to edit your work )
* The Ocean Eyes Preset range works with Adobe Lightroom and works best with RAW files.
* Please make sure that your Lightroom is up to date as the presets work with XMP files.
* Please note presets are not a wonder cure to make your work better over night , you have to take into consideration how you shoot your sessions and the lighting used . The Ocean Eyes Presets will however speed up your work flow and improve your consistency.
* Presets must be purchased from James Morris Photography in order to use them.